[Serusers] Compiling problem

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Tue Jun 20 11:57:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

Alois Schafferhofer wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I want to compile SER 0.9.5. Therefore, I need the packages
> -- libmysqlclient-dev and
> -- libxml2-dev
>
> The problem is, that I can't find these packages for Suse 9.3.
>
> Can someone give me an address where I can download these packages?

They are on the installation media of Suse 9.3 or on a mirror somewhere.
Mind that they may not be called exactly "libmysqlclient-dev" as that
seems like a Debian package naming convention, it might be called
"mysql-devel" and perhaps "xml2-devel". Read through the package lists
and you should find the appropriate packages.

Regards,

Fred.