[Serusers] was: SER to OpenSER - now: LCR for 0.10.x

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Tue Jun 20 01:50:51 CEST 2006

Hi,
         I got SER from CVS head and it compiled well but my 0.9.4
config is not compatible with it like the nat_flag in registrar
module does not support it anymore. It seems like I need to re-write
the whole config just to make it work with the CVS head version. BTW
what SER version did you compiled LCR in CVS head with? But according
to Mr. Juha the latest LCR module is not compatible with 0.9.4 . Its
my big problem. I want to retain my current SER 0.9.4 since for us it
is working fine, and I just want to use LCR with the prefix
capability since our gateway need prefix before sending them the
request and time is my enemy. Any other comments or suggestions for
me to accomplish this without much re-write of my SER configuration?

Thanks,
Ryan