[Serusers] fr_inv_timer

olivier.taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:08:14 CEST 2006

hi all,

I have

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 60)

when a callee doesn't anwer, he often send a 487 (cancelled) before 60
seconds...

It means timeout in fact or no answer...
If the caller stop the call, I also get a 487...

How to make the difference on a 487 generated by the caller and by the
callee?

It makes difference, if it's generated by the callee, I will forward the
call to voicemail or another number, if it's generated by the caller, I
will do nothing.

When I set fr_inv_timer to 15, I always get a timeout and it's ok, but
my customers dislikes that as well as the callees who needs to be better
than Ben Jonhson for the 100meters :(

Does exists a parameter to be send to the callee to tell him to wait 60
seconds + 1 before sending me a Cancel?

Regards,

Olivier