[Serusers] query about routing

Aman Sachdeva sachdeva.aman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 13:00:32 CEST 2006

sir,
 I am aman sachdeva working in positive comsole on voip project. i am using
ur server(sip express router) for trial. sir i need ur help to  fulfill my
requirement is that to add gateway, that means my client call  using
softphone and sip express  router server ,  route that call to to
x.x.x.x(ip). the server is install in other ip. such as
clent---->dial a number using softphone(9891713625)----------->sip express
royter server is install on y.y.y.y,add prefix and routing ip(
xxxxx919891713625 at x.x.x.x)-------->x.x.x.x(ip) server.

i found a script file in ser0.9.6(scripts) folder serconf.sh and i run this
file with the parameter dominname and routing ip.
but it dosenot route to x.x.x.x(routing ip).

could u please tell me where i can change  in the source code or script file
so that my call is routing to other server.
thanks
Regards
Aman Sachdeva