[Serusers] SER to OpenSER

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Sat Jun 17 01:21:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
    I've been running it with no errors, but can't seems to register to it.
I'm using my SER config (0.9.4) with radius authentication with
OpenSer(1.0.1) and Openser doesn't seems getting me challenged, no radius
auth error on the logs. Well actually I'm just trying Openser just because
its LCR module has the prefix capability, but once I got the LCR from CVS
head working I'll forget about it, I got alot of errors when compiling LCR
from CVS to SER-0.9.4). Any help on both is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan