[Serusers] Still Not able to connect softphone on 5065

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:32:52 CEST 2006

Inline.

On 6/16/06, sumit dengri <sumitdengri at yahoo.com> wrote:

> sir,
> I am using XLite softphone and also make necessary changes in its settings
> but its not working.

Plz, check again. Try with 5060 first. If that works, switch both
server and client settings to 5065. If that doest work, check X-Lite's
message log. See what port your X-Lite is sending the requests to, and
where the responses come from.

> Is it sufficient to change port number only in global parameters section of
> ser.cfg?

Yes, global section is the only place you can change the listening
port. I.e. port=5065