[Serusers] Problem in changing port of SER

sumit dengri sumitdengri at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 09:54:26 CEST 2006

sir
  I have changed default port 5060 to 5065 in ser.cfg in Global configuration parameters section. Server started beautifully.
  But I am not able to connect soft phones to the server.
  Softphone showed 'Login Failed'
  So PLZ tell me if I have to make any other changes in configuration file or any other file.
  regards