[Serusers] problem in adding exec module in ser.cfg

Shashwat Gupta shashwat.gupta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:45:42 CEST 2006

I am trying to  mail shashwat user  for any message that passes through my
ser and destined for shashwat. I found that it could be done through
existing exec module... so I added following lines to ser.cfg

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/exec.so" along with other module of
ser.cfg

in route {} I added following lines

if (uri=~"^sip:shashwat@") {
     exec_msg("echo 'body: call arrived'|mail -s 'call for you' shashwat");
}

but when I restart server I found that even then shashwat is not
getting any mail from ser server....
I am not able to find out the possible reason ..any idea how can make
I makei it work.. It will be great help for me
               thanks in advance

--
regards

shashwat gupta