[Serusers] SIP registration with openser

Shenen Shenen shenenx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:19:48 CEST 2006

I've set the SIP_DOMAIN environment variable, (the IP of the pc where I'm
running the openser and then the same command but with the IP where I've a
sopftphone on a XP pc) and then I've run this:
openserctl add 650 1234 650 at 192.16.25.12                  (650 is a
softphone registered on 192.16.25.10...a XP pc)(I've made also with
650 at 192.16.25.10..but
doesn't change...)

Mysql password:   (empty I think)
MySql password for user 'openser at localhost': (empty)
 Enter password: (root password )

 ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openser'@'localhost' (using
password: YES)
introducing the new user to the database failed

Where is the problem?
Which are the right passwords?....I'm using openser on an asterisk at home
box..