[Serusers] sip to h323 gateway ...

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:09:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I know, a bit off topic ... but i am sure people here have the expertise, so :)

I am facing a request to bridge a sip network and an h323 network.
I would like to operate the sip with ser as the proxy and some
gatekeeper on the h323 side (not required though).

The question is ... what should i use to bridge the two networks?
- asterisk
- yate
- vovida -> vocal
Any others? comments?

Ideally, the bridge would be only signalling-wise (rtp to be direct
end-to-end). But, if someone had bad experience with this and would
recommend to use a B2BUA approach, please, tell me.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but most of the calls would go
from the H323 side to the SIP side ... but i don't really want to
restrict SIP->H323.

Cesc