RES: [Serusers] Re: Append prefix after load_gw()?

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Tue Jun 13 03:39:11 CEST 2006

Hi Jiliano,
         I think you want to say that the prefix is present in the
RURI like 631234567 and 63 is the prefix or 6312 depends on what you
will indicate in your lcr table. What I want to do is to prefix the
RURI after loading the gateway from LCR. It is like this:

RURI = sip:631234567 at domain.com

compare the prefix with the LCR table and load the gateway...

then append prefix such as 3333 at the beginning of the new RURI....

RURI = sip:3333631234567 at x.x.x.x

Without using LCR this is easily done by using "prefix", but how will
I do this when I'm using LCR in loading the gateways?

Thanks,
Ryan