[Serusers] Registering with serweb doesn't work

Zenone zenone at telip.com
Mon Jun 12 11:55:13 CEST 2006

Hi,
As you can see in the title, I have problems to create new account with
serweb:
-First, when I click on register (after following the subscribing steps), it
doesn't work. An error message appears on the top of the page : ''DB Error:
unknown error''
-Secondly, when I log in admin and I look at the users table, at the top of
the table there are many ''DB Error: unknown error'' ( four ) and several
user doesn't appear. I think that the number of error message is linked to
the number of absent user in the table. All the users have been added thanks
to the serctl command.
I work on a fedora 4 and my ser and serweb are the latest (resp. 0.9.6 and
0.9.4).
Thanks for your help,
Michel