[Serusers] acc replaced by acc_db ?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Sun Jun 11 00:00:35 CEST 2006

Oh I certainly hope not. That's a giant step backward to take a nice, handy
abstracted class like acc that handles everything and split it into multiple
classes each handling only one thing. That's so totally the opposite of the
way things SHOULD go.

Next thing you know we won't have one XLOG module... it'll be XLOG_AVP, and
XLOG_URI, etc, etc.

N.

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:45:31 +0200, olivier.taylor wrote