[Serusers] RE: novice issue

Shyamsundar, Purkayastha (Purkayastha)** CTR ** shyamsundar at lucent.com
Thu Jun 8 16:28:04 CEST 2006

I fixed the problem which was basically a path issue but now it is cribbing
for mysql.so
The path is correct but when I run "./ser -c"  I get the following output

 ./ser -c
 0(4472) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so>: libmysqlclient.so.12: cannot open

How do I sort it out??

thanks
Shyam