[Serusers] How to connect Ser and NEAX 2000 PABX

S.A.S. Lorensuhewa aruna at cc.ruh.ac.lk
Thu Jun 8 09:39:06 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I am very new to SIP matters. Currenly I am configuring sip server (SER) for
our Faculty and in the near future I am looking for connecting our Digital
PBX (NEAX 2000) with sip server to communicate with each other via some
layer three equipment such as LAyer 3 swich (3COM 35000) which is core
switch for our faculty network.

But I have liittle idea on technical maatters regarding this. Some people
say IPPAD will do the job, others say ISDN card will do the job. Can anybody
suggest me anythig regarding this matter. IF spmebody has done this one
earlier, I would very much appriciate if I can share that experince.

Rgrads

Aruna

S. A. S. Lorensuhewa
Head, Department of Computer Science