[Serusers] Proxy to Proxy between different realm/domain

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:01:23 CEST 2006

You can add SER2 IP to the trusted table and in SER2 use allow_trusted
function to check, whether you need to authorize incoming INVITE or
not (take a look at onsip.org document for details).

Nevertheless, it only makes sence to authorize outgoing requests at
SER1. SER2 is not concerned with authorizing SER1's domain users.

Good luck.

Andrey.