[Serusers] non-responsive SER 0.9.6

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:42:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think this issue was already risen a while back, but seen that there
is no answer, i will insist :D

My SER becomes completely unresponsive (UDP and TCP) after a while. I
started it 3 days ago and have a monitoring script that sends 1
REGISTER every 10 secs (plus a few other phones). This morning that
SER was totally stoned! :(

I have tried sending via UDP and TCP ... same answer (that is, no answer).

But, the fifo (thus, part of SER) still works (i can do a serctl moni).

I am trying to investigate myself ... what can i do? can i force a
core dump from the shell (sending some kill signal) to the already
stoned SER?

Regards,

Cesc