[Serusers] RE: Route to a specific IP based o

Gandhi, Jignesh Jignesh.Gandhi at Glenayre.com
Thu Jun 1 17:15:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have implemented a custom module to be able to do a simple
round-robbin between servers.
What I want to add is the ability to look at the TO/FROM field
and compare it with a configurable number and if it matches then
route to the call to the IP associated with that number.

This configurable number/IP pair can reside in
a config file( which I will have to implement ) or
Is there a way in SER where I can store this
data and do a lookup upon receiving an INVITE ?

thanks in advance for your help,
Jignesh Gandhi