[Serusers] mysql configuration issue

Benjamin.George at t-systems.com Benjamin.George at t-systems.com
Thu Jun 1 07:37:58 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Thanks Adam for providing the link.
But as mentioned by zhangshuai, I am also getting the same error after doing those procedures. Error messages are pasted below:

stateless - initializing
 0(0) Maxfwd module- initializing
textops - initializing
root at ubuntu:/usr/local/sbin #  0(0) register_udomain(): Invalid table version (use ser_mysql.sh reinstall)
 0(0) domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
ERROR: error -1 while trying to fix configuration

It will be great somebody gives some pointer to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Benjamin.