[Users] Hung up problem

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:21:42 CEST 2006

This looks like the router in front of UA1 and UA2 has some SIP ALG
enabled...which model are you using? I recommend you to go to the web
interface/telnet|ssh interface and look
for SIP something (ALG stands for Application Layer Gateway) because
depending on the brand it has different names.

more inline...

2006/6/28, raviprakash sunkara <sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com>:

> Hi Users,,,,
>
> small  issues in openser..
>
> UAC 1 , UAC 2 are behind the NAT..
> UAC 3  in NAT
>
> When I  Make  call
>
>                            UAC 2   <=================> UAC 1 , After  32
> second its automatically hung up the Softphone.
>
>                              Same like .......... whe n UAC 1
> <====================================> UAC 2 .

This behaviour (hanging up after aprox. 30 seconds) happens when the ACK is
lost and the UAC deducts that the dialog has not been stablished and
therefore the session is closed.

When stranger interesting  to all Users in OPENSER Developers in this
> world..
>
>                                      UAC 3 <============================>
> UAC 1 . it doesn't Hung up the  phone But voice is not Hearing ..
>            and
>                                       UAC 1 <======================>  UAC
> 3  its Hung up automatically ..... voice is clear... listening ..

I guess the arrow foes from the left UAC to the left one...isn't it?? If so,
the first case means the router has the SIP port (5060) opened but blocks
the RTP packets going to/from another port.
In the second case, I don't understand exactly what do you refer to with
Hang up automatically and voice is clear but regarding the voice: since the
session is opened from inside, the router allows opening streams initiated
from the inner network and therefore the RTP packets are allowed to go from
UA1 to UA3.

Where will  be the problem either in softphone ( x-lite 3,0) or
openser.cfgnat ....

The problem is with 99% probability in the router.

Hope it helps,

Samuel.

 I thing the TM  parameters is holding the Time . to process the call ...