[Users] Question

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Jun 27 13:30:32 CEST 2006

The folks at Iptel (they are maintain SER) created a Programmers Guide.

It's located at: http://www.iptel.org/ser/devel.html It's pretty
helpful, especially the discussion about how internally, SER (and
OpenSER) manages strings. The problem is that both SER and (OpenSER)
have matured and I don't think that the Programmers has kept up with the
changes. Still, it's very helpful.

Regards,
Norm