[Users] Re: acc.so problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 20 18:39:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

What openser version are you using? looking on the messages I would say
1.0.x, right?
Indeed, 136545352 is very odd since this is version of location table as
read from DB.
Please enable the text logging into mysql and see what query is
performed. Also check the same query from the mysq console and see the
result.

regards,
bogdan