[Users] OpenSER - one year old

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 15 21:13:29 CEST 2006

My comments are constructive. I've constructively stated several times that the documentation is very bad. Each time I've made this constructive comment, I've been attacked. In my previous post, I made another constructive comment. I said that maybe the reason the documentation is so bad is that the project isn't that old.

Doug.