[Users] Setting up voicemail

Nathan Hawkins utsl at quic.net
Thu Jun 15 19:08:10 CEST 2006

Two things come to mind:
1. Is your UA setup to use your openser as an outbound proxy? That tends
to help with these kinds of problems.
2. You're using record-route in your openser.cfg. Check the Route and
Record-Route headers in your SIP trace. It sounds like your UA may be
ignoring them, which I've seen some UA's do. It's also quite likely that
Asterisk screwed it up.
3. Try different combinations of UA or firmware for your UA. I've seen
these kinds of problems with some of our equipment, and sometimes
upgrading or downgrading firmware helps.

    ----Nathan