[Users] how to get sdp data

Stefan Roemer mail at roemer.se
Sun Jun 11 20:17:08 CEST 2006

hi openser users!

i'm new in using OpenSER and new at this mailinglist, because I began
working with OpenSER as part of my master thesis just a few weeks ago.
So lets say "Hello" at you all!

I need to get the sdp data transmitted in SIP-Three-Way handshake.
Especially the IP-Adresses and Portnumbers of the RTP stream but didn't
find a solution for this yet.

Does anybody know a solution?

Additionaly Information about what i'm doing in my master thesis:
Take SDP Data mentioned above and send it from a PC running OpenSER to
another PC working as IP-Router. On the IP-Router a traffic control
filter will be added so that this router marks the DS-Field and
priorizes the RTP-stream.

So the PC with OpenSER works as a SIP-Proxy and as Policy-Server that
configures the routers in a network.

COPS Protocol is used for Communication between SIP-Proxy and IP-Router.

Thank you very much and hope for useful answers.

Stefan