[Users] RE: [Devel] Memory Leak in latest cvs version?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 8 19:50:01 CEST 2006

Bogdan,

Below is the first part of openser.cfg. As you can see, I am not loading a lot of modules. This system has 4GB of RAM. The errors are still occurring. I did have more modules, and removed them, and the problem still persists. How can I get that memory dump? Sending the process a USR1 has no effect.

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/textops.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/xlog.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/dispatcher.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/auth.so"
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/auth_db.so"
#loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/uri_db.so"