[Users] cant see Bye when the call is diconnected

Padmaja RV padmaja.rv at vodcalabs.com
Tue Jun 6 14:42:08 CEST 2006

Hi!
       as you said, i have nt initially included record_route. that should
be the reason y the server is processing only transaction and not the entire
call. and sorry, it is only till the 200 Ok i see the responses going thru
the server, after which the uas learn each other's address and directly talk
to each other. i have traced the uas and i see the bye. but now i have
included record_route function in both the INVITE and the BYE code block.
still the bye is not going thru the proxy. also when the invite is routed
from the proxy to the called UA, i dont see the record_route header in the
invite.
is any other module needed to be loaded other than mediaproxy for the bye to
work?
Please let me know.....

Thanks a lot for your help,
Padmaja