[Users] Avpops tutorial

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Jun 5 20:20:48 CEST 2006

What source do you recommend I use in writing my documentation? If you could provide a source, I'd be happy to consider writing some. I did not question the quality of OpenSER. I questioned the quality of the documentation for OpenSER.

Just because something is open source, does not immediately mean it has to have bad documentation.

Doug.