[Users] AVPops: inconsistent usage of DB scheme

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 1 10:15:19 CEST 2006

Hi Franz,

the problem is you do not have a complete avp specification. You have
just "i:" instead of "i:id". When you use a schema, there is no column
with the avp name/id (as it is in the user_preferences table), so you
have to define from scrip the avp name/id to load the info into.

Doing:
    avp_db_load("$auth-user","i:13/$P-assoc");

will fix the problem. The info will be available in i:13 AVP.

regards,
bogdan