[Serusers] Cisco like translation rules in SER.

Robert Zorop rzorop at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 22:16:32 CEST 2006

Hi, i was thinking about looking up destination prefixes in a bd table, and
then if the prefix matches the request uri, translate it to what a second
column indicates.

Lets say.

Prefixes Table:
| Prefix  | Translated prexif |
| 00657 |  0034657            |
| 00345 |  0453455            |

Can u drop me a line on how can someone implement this king of
match/replacement for values in SER? .

Thanks a lot.