[Serusers] OT: xlite now with video and IM

zhaomin zhaomin at kingdream.com
Thu Jul 27 10:51:28 CEST 2006

I am sorry I can not understand what's "proprietary eyebeam parameter" look like, I have seen the http://www.asterisk.org/node/96  it tell me will support video function at Asterisk 1.4 OR Asterisk 1.6 ,How can I configure the sip.conf at Asterisk to support video function,I want to know eyebeam video encode/decode is or not a H.263 protocol?
   Regard!
            Zhaomin