[Serusers] DNS SRV Mediaproxy

Richard C. Thompson rthompson at vir2com.com
Wed Jul 26 17:10:37 CEST 2006

Hi

Can anyone post a hint so I can figure this out.

I have a ser server using a DNS lookup for my SRV mediaproxy servers.
Everything works fine, and has been for some time.

Now I built a new ser server and want to go to the same mediaproxy servers
but I get the following error

Jul 26 09:47:36 localhost proxydispatcher[31666]: warning: none of the
proxies for domain mydomain.com have responded

Jul 26 09:47:36 localhost proxydispatcher[31666]: error: No mediaproxy
servers found for the default domain.

I have included the new ser IP in the allow config of the mediaproxy

Even if I force the defaultproxy to one of the IP addresses of a mediaproxy
server I get the following error

error: couldn't forward command to 0.0.0.0:25060 (Connection reset by peer)

Any ideas???

Could it be a version issue or maybe the python-mysqld issue, I'm not using
accounting.

Rick