[Serusers] registering ser

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:32:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

If you want to make a call w/o registration, then you have to know the
remote ip of the callee (e.g. INVITE sip:callee at 192.168.0.1 SIP/2.0
)... in this case SER will not be even involved in the process.
Registrations are just the means to link your logical address (i.e.
SIP URI) to your physical location on the net. If you want to make
direct calls, then you dont even need SER for that.

   Andrey.