[Serusers] problem installing external modules

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:10:21 CEST 2006

I think you have to use the same parameteres for the compilation and for the
installation phase:
make include_modules="mysql jabber cpl-c ..." all
make include_modules="mysql jabber cpl-c ..." install

If this does not work, check the compilation phase to check if there's an
error. If an error occurs probably there's an error with a missing
library/include directory. Take a look to check wether the modules have
effectively compiled (look in each module directory to see if the .so is
there). For instance, check if under ./modules/mysql there's a file called
mysql.so.

Remember to execute the <make blablaba install> with a user with enough
permissions to write on the prefix directory, which looks like you've got
/lib/ser/. Check if the install phase gives any permission problems.

Hope it helps,
Samuel.