[Bulk] [Serusers] Re: vhow do i use SIP account to redirect

G.Jacobsen g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 16 17:44:16 CEST 2006

You need the UAC module.

Cheers

Gerry

  -----Original Message-----
  From: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org
[mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org]On Behalf Of ram
  Sent: Sonntag, 16. Juli 2006 12:42
  To: SER USER
  Subject: [Bulk] [Serusers] Re: vhow do i use SIP account to redirect

    Hi all

    Till now i have seen examples of rewriting with IP address and port

    now i have another router from VoIP provider, where is give me sip
username and password with IP address and port

    now i am planning to disconnect IP based authentication provider
    and go with SIP provider, becoz of Quality and price

    so how can i change the rewritehostport("provider IP:5060");

    to my username/password:ip: port

    can some one suggest me what is the best method to do

    ram