[Serusers] How to send PSTN CALLs to a NATED PSTN GW?

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Fri Jul 14 20:00:49 CEST 2006

No Problem Greger, I know it is stupid but I have to deal with the
financial guy and the CEO about the badwidth costs.

Here in my country is very difficult to get huge bandwidth at good price
in some places it is beacuse ADSL is the only option to do it but in
these case if you wan a Public Fixed IP you should pay an extra charge
that in the best of the case is 30% of the Bandwidth
cost.

Thak you

Alberto Cruz