[Serusers] selects for headers with "-"

Luis Silva lfs12 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:32:00 CEST 2006

Tks for the answer. Another thing, is it possible to concatenate avps or
strings

for exemple:
I  need to get from the message the request uri, then add him
",transport=tcp" and then insert it again in the message but in the
destination uri (using avp_pushto??).

BTW, how can I take the request uri and the destination uri using @msg. .

Tks and regards,
Luis Silva