[Serusers] Termination from SER to Asterisk

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Tue Jul 11 03:26:42 CEST 2006

On Tue July 11 2006 10:27, CM0002 at aol.com wrote:
> did not found anything. It seems that no one ever tried to terminate
> from SER to Asterisk with authentication. Any other idea? Thanks! CFM

SER can't natively authenticate with anything else. However, you can use
sipsak to "pretend"-register SER with another device (Eg: Asterisk). Or,
you can use OSP (open settelment protocol) between SER and Asterisk.
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.