[Serusers] Echo Cancellation

NEILL WILKINSON neill.wilkinson at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 10 16:22:32 CEST 2006

This is a complex problem to solve and requires a significant understanding of the Gateway you are using as this will be responsible for cancelling the echo you hear.

  Neill....;o)

ravi reddy <mravikreddy at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi users

          I noticed some strange thing yesterday when i made a SIP-SIP call everytthing was O.K , when I made SIP-Pstn local call its pretty good BUT When I made SIP-PSTN (international) I am Hearing my Voice back at Some stages , I tried for lot of calls but i dont understand where actually the problem is creating ,

                   Can any body please solve this "ECHO" problem
Thanks.

Regards,
Ravi.