[Serusers] select problem

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Fri Jul 7 09:03:20 CEST 2006

In the latest CVS code you can use authorization specialized select:

@authorization["realm"].xxxx

where xxxx can be:
username, username.user, username.domain,
realm, nonce, uri, cnonce, nc, response, opaque, algorithm or qop.

To the AVP question, you can use %avp[]="val";%avp[]="val2";
to create two AVPs with the same name (as += was intended to work).

Michal