[Serusers] Authentication prefix

CM0002 at aol.com CM0002 at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 22:30:20 CEST 2006

I need to cut leading "00" and ad a prefix "123" to an outgoing call to allow
authentication to provider. I tried several scripts but non of them works.
Can somebody help me? Thanks from a SER novize! Regards Christian

Last one:

       # send out 00 prefix to wholesale psnt termination  VOIP
        if (uri=~"^sip:00[0-9].*@.*") {
               if (!is_user_in("From", "ld")) {
                       sl_send_reply("403", "Payment required");
                       break;
   strip(2);
   prefix("123");
 };