[Serusers] Problem: can't load module vm.so

Roberto Lopes robertolopes55 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:03:56 CEST 2006

Good afternoon to all!
If possible I'd like some help.
I'm doing a school project about VoIP and till now everything has gone fine.
In terms of calling everything is done...
Now when I turned myself to add voicemail to SER I've been having some
problems.
I already managed to put voicemail working on Asterisk but that's only
available for analogic-analogic, voip phone-analogic, softphone-analogic
communications.
So when i write down ser to put the server working this is the output:

0(14615) ERROR: load_module: could not open module
</usr/local/lib/ser/modules/vm.so>: /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/vm.so: cannot
 0(14615) parse error (43,13-14): failed to load module
 0(14615) set_mod_param_regex: No module matching voicemail found
| 0(14615) parse error (69,19-20): Can't set module parameter
 0(14615) parse error (69,20-21): syntax error
 0(14615) parse error (69,20-21):
ERROR: bad config file (4 errors)

The problem is that on the modules folder, vm.so doesn't exist.
So through the source file I'd like to know how to make SER install it from
the beginning of installation.
I think i'd just have to do some changes in the makefile.
But i've been losing a bit my patience on this.
I hope someone can manage to help me.
Thank you for your attention