[Serusers] still battling ser

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Jul 1 10:36:05 CEST 2006

Hi Nick,
Well, honestly, I don't think many of the developers are on RedHat. They
mostly use debian.  The packaging for various distros are something that
need to have a sponsor (i.e. somebody who actually create the packages,
not necessary a developer).  I'm not aware of a RedHat sponser, but I
may be wrong.  In your case however, you may need some extra help and I
think Andrei is the person most likely to be of help (as this is a
fairly specific problem).  Expecting him to spend time on serusers to
find postings like yours, is a bit of a strech, that's why I suggested a
post to serdev.  Sure, Andrei subscribes to serusers, but it's something
about response time etc ;-)

If you in addition would be interested in maintaining packages for
future versions, that would be great!
g-)
PS! Yes, you can open a bug in the bugtracker: http://bugs.sip-router.org/