[Users] How openser identify BYE within a DIALOG

tele tele at plexia.com
Tue Jul 25 14:05:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

Yes the BYE are not replied with a 200 OK cause the UA are unreacheable
if i disconnect the ethernet cable ;) so after some BYE retransimission
the request timeout automaticaly.

you mean this:
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 4)

then add the setflag(4) in the script before loose_route()
ok! maybe is what i need for accomplish my goal.

thank you.

:tele