[Users] DID forward from SER Suggestions

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 07:09:50 CEST 2006

Hi

I have SER installed and working fine,
my DID provider forward the 20 DID to  My IP address to my SERVER
when i authenticate using that DID iam able to make calls in and out ( using
SER)

Now i have other Office located in different Place  and that is different
branch

there i have planning install Asterisk for PBX local VoIP and calling out (
using SER )

now  i would like to forward 10 DID from SER to Asterisks internet Asterisk
will bind the DID to extension or
autoattendent.

how can i do that ?

can some one give me some idea or point to me to documents
could be helpfull

thanks
ram