[Users] Parallel ringing

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Wed Jul 19 20:58:47 CEST 2006

Below is a repost of the following thread located at:
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/003283.html

The information was very useful getting parallel ringing working.

We noticed that the default action of avp_push("$ruri","i:10") will be
to only push the first i;10 avp.

If you have multiple i:10 avp's the global 'g' option should be used to
push all of the avp's.  For example: avp_push("$ruri","i:10"/g).

The older docs located at:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s06.html explain this a
little more clearly.

The newer docs located at:
http://openser.org/docs/modules/devel/avpops.html#AEN347 leave out the
details regarding the 'g' option.

Regards,
Norm

Hi,

not sure if this is correct. avp_pushto("$ruri",...) push the first
found avp as new RURI and the additional AVPs as branches. There is no
direct way to push a URI as branch (this might be subject of a new feature).
But you can do a trick; let's say you have the URI you want to set as
branch in avp i:10 ....

    avp_write("$ruri","i:10"); # make another avp with the RURI to trick
avp_pushto
    # now we have 2 avps - first is the RURI (added above) and the
original i:10 avps
    avp_pushto("$ruri","i:10"); # push all i:10 avps as RURI + branches

regards,
bogdan