[Users] drop() and final replies

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 14 13:33:16 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

not sure about this. If you do serial forking, the reply selected to be
sent back to the UAC is  only from the last serial step.
So if you have a first serial step ended with 302 and a second one ended
with 486, the 486 (if no other code is forced from script) will be sent
to the UAC.

hopefully I got your scenario correctly - if it doesn't work like this,
please let me know.

regards,
bogdan