[Users] Declined INVITE invokes multiple Decline's at Proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 12 16:32:17 CEST 2006

Hello,

seems that the ACK does not match the dialog, thus the decline reply is
retransmitted. The network trace (ngrep) will help to spot more.

Which of Proxy-1..3 is OpenSER and how the INVITE is routed? looking at
the reply path, A seems to talk directly with proxy 2, but it is not
right since the decline reply is sent back to A from Porxy 1. Or you
didn't presented the full trace?