[Users] CDR tool

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Sat Jul 8 07:48:34 CEST 2006

You are not supposed to use "password" and "hostname" literally. You
are supposed to replace that with the root's password to the mysql
database and the hostname where mysql is running (e.g. localhost).

I got past that stage. However, I can't seem to be able to properly
configure global.inc. No matter what I do, whenever I try to load the
page, it tells me that I haven't configured it yet and that I should
setup global.inc. Any help on this end would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel