[Users] Double Invites

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:05:42 CEST 2006

Hello,
I have put my openser box between two sipp generator/server scripts
again and I noticed something that might be a problem.
Every 200-300 messages i get relayed double invites from the openser.
The two invites comming out of openser are only microseconds apart and
are for the same message - they have only one invite corresponding
from sipp generator.
I then noticed that this is happening with other messages too.
I am using t_relay and as far as I can see there is no way that two
consecutive t_relays are called, since i exit after each relay in my
script.
Any suggestions? Could this be a config problem. Maybe a bug in the
retransmit timers t_relay is using? How can i check if this is the
case?

Thanks,
Dimitar